Re: [Epic] Ork 2000 pts

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 18:26:18 +1000

Asmodean wrote:

> > True. This force is also limited by model availability. Also, most
> > opponents I've faced have had losts of airpower ( 3 Thunderhawks plus 9
> > Thunderbolts plus 3 Marauders in one case)

> Sounds like the force I used against you last time I played.
> IIRC it was 3 Thunderhawks, 8 Thunderbolts(I now have 12) and 4
> Marauders(of which I have 6 now).

Yes, that was the one. Memory playing me false, swapping a TB for a
Marauder.

> By the way I still have your copies of RT and SM1/SM2, when do you want
> them back?

In the fullness of time. Sauron's gift of a copy of Adeptus Titanicus
reached me the day after the game, btw. Oh yes, and I've taken delivery
of the GeoHex stuff I ordered, so now have 7 Sq metres or so of really
excellent-looking terrain.

> I would have sent them back a few weeks back but I just started as a DJ
> at my club and so most of my funds have been channeled towards new CD's etc.

No worries, whenever. Maybe I can find time to journey to the Gong and
pick tehm up, and incidentally have an Epic game or two. Dunno when
though.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo