[Epic] Re: New Chaos Infantry Sprue

From: Dave Gentzler <videodave_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 10:22:44 -0500

>The Chaos preview for Final Liberation, stored on Warboss Toad's Great
>Gargant, features "spiked-up" new-style Land Raiders and Rhinos. Whether
>these were SSI's own design (as the similarly modified old-style Hydra and
>Predator must be) or they were working from a GW design is the question....
>as I've said before, there were masters of new chaos plastics as far back
as
>last September. Dark Gods only know why GW haven't done anything with
>'em.....
> Mike
>Reed

C'mon guys, we all KNOW why GW hasn't done anything with them. The game has
tanked at the retail level, and GW ain't gonna throw any more money down the
hole. As I've noted in the newsgroup, all remaining E40K models were to have
been released by the end of March. March is about to expire, and you'll note
that the only Epic releases in the last several months have been repackages
of existing models (which have been cluttering up the warehouse anyway). I'm
not bashing the game (I love the game and play every weekend), just pointing
out the obvious.

Dave aka Evil Homer