RE: [Epic] Fwd: Uprising 2

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 14:02:00 -0600

> "Miller, Chris" <CMiller_at_...> writes:
> > -------->No, Uprising is a different game. When we were finishing up
> the
> > beta-test of final lib, he mentioned that he would like feedback on
> the
> > idea of a 40K universe titan simulator.
>
> I didn't think it was necessarily set in the 40k universe,
> just a titan simulator. I have no idea what kind of game Uprising 2
> is, unfortunately, but apparently it isn't a titan game.
>
> Mark

-------> Uprising is another real-time strat game, but instead of the
"above the world" view you usuallly get, you're also driving a big tank
while running things. It's a little different and seems to have done
really well considering how many RTS games are out there now. Couple of
friends really like it, I haven't played it that much.

Chris Miller