Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Eric M. Siegel <e_siegel_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 14:03:12 -0600

Spatula wrote:

> > From: "Cameron Bentsen" <stu7i95_at_...>
> >
> > IF we were to keep the current system, I submit that Chaos should have to pay
> > 900 points for a Warlord and the Imperials 750. This cost increase reflects
> > the Chaos Warlord's access to titan tails as well as all the chaos weapons.
>
> A +2 CAF is not worth 150 points. And as far as I'm concerned,
> the LoB weapons are LoB only, and the Banelord weapons are Banelord only.

No, but it is worth something. +2 CAF mean you win 72% of the time, and
still standoff 11% of the time. That's a huge advantage in close combat.
I'd say in the case of the Banelord, it all even's out, but for other
Chaos
Warlord titans, it should be paid for.

If we go to a point/attatchment system, this can easily be incorporated.

> > Furthermore, Chaos battlegroups should be allowed, but worth 1800 points, as
> > opposed to the Imperials' 1500.
> >
> > Chaos Reavers, accordingly, should be worth 600 points, and battlegroups 1200.

This makes no sense, unless you play Reavers can take CC tails too.

Eric