Re: [Epic] house rules and overwatch

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 12:44:13 -0500

Andy Skinner wrote:
> I've thought of just replacing the overwatch rules with the ability to
> fire in the movement phase.
I suppose that a problem with this is that orders are placed in the
movement phase, and if you go second, you won't be on overwatch by the
time a target detachment presents itself for shooting at. Also, you
have to remember longer whether a detachment has fired. Some turns go
on long enough that I can't remember whether some event was earlier in
this turn or the previous one!

andy

--
Andy Skinner