Re: [Epic] house rules (was Re: General Enquiry)

From: Chris Miller <ironstar_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 23:23:03 -0600

>> ---------> Means nothing? So would you pay for "generic unrealistic
>> science fantasy rules" with "generic unrealistic minis"? I'd bet not,
>
>Ah, yes, where can I get them? I think you meant to spell that "Dirt
>Side" or maybe "Striker"...

----------> Which have you spent more money on? Those or some GW miniatures
& rules? Nothing wrong with generic rules, but I find it hard to believe
anyone on this list really dislikes/ignores completely the fluff.

Besides I thought Dirtside was supposed to be "more" realistic. I know
Striker I/II were. We're talking (your observation I believe) about
Napoleonics with titans...

Chris Miller