Re: [Epic] Using old style bases in E40k??

From: Cornelius Perkins <cperkins_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 16:00:18 -0600

Danger Will Robinson.

Cornelius Perkins (that's me) wrote:

> Steve Wik wrote:
>
> > I know that generally this is acceptable, but I was wondering
> > specifically about things like rough riders and bikes which used to be
> > done two to a base and are now done three to a base.
>
> They don't have to be. IIRC, you can base them how you like,which is the only
> way they make any sense, given the way you
> can guy them. Personally, I base them one at a time, because
> otherwise, how do you represent one (or two) out of three
> getting scragged.

That would be "can buy them", of course, but now that I wrote it, I've
gone back through my materials and I can't find where the "base them
as you like them" clarification came from. So warning: I may have
been (gasp) wrong. If so, grumble grumble, I'm going to have to
rebase my bikes. Lots of them.

And if I _was_ wrong, how do you folks represent the death of one
or two out of three?

Cornelius

--
// Cornelius Perkins cperkins_at_...