Re: [Epic] Chaos Titan Weapons

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 16:58:22 -0500

> From: "Timothy J. Kilgore" <tkilgore_at_...>
>
> I do not understand what all the confusion about Chaos Titan Weapons. The
> whole bit about LOB weapons being only for LOB and Banelord weapons being
> only for Bane Lords.

        Pre-TL, LoB & Banelord weapons were LoB & Banelord only, respectively.
When TL came out those same once-restricted weapons were suddenly in some
new 'chaos titan weapon' list, with no explination and no indication of
which titans could use them.

> This whole bit about what weapons can Chaos Titans
> use. In the Titan Legions Rulebook there is a list of "Chaos Titan Weapons"
> They can choose from that list. I have always assumed that all chaos titans
> can take head's and tails for no extra cost, Only recently has my group
> started plaing with Chaos titans being able to use the Imperial list because
> people thought that the chaos weapons on a Warhound was too powerfull.

        Uh, that's because they are. Chaos titans are Imperial titans
with a few extra goodies, and basically suffer the same weapon restrictions.
ie Warhounds can't have titan heads.

Scott
shupes_at_...