[Epic] Chaos Titan Weapons

From: Troy Eichmann <eichmann_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 12:28:15 -0800

OK, to get away from GW bashing for a minute, just what chaos titan weapons do people think should
be mounted on what titan? I know this has probably been asked before but I wasn't around
to hear the reply. In the WD article on the Banelord it specifically says you cannot
mount any of its weapons (battle head, chaos tail with gun, doom fist etc.) on any titan other than
a Banelord. In Titan Legions it just lumps all the chaos weapons together on a single page
with no apparent restriction on what can take what.
So do people think a Warlord can mount a doom fist, a death storm, a chaos tail with gun?
Can Reavers mount chaos tails?
Can Warhounds mount chaos tails?
And probably one of the more cheesy combinations, can Warhounds mount a chaos energy whip, a doom
fist?
Personnally I don't think the Warhound can mount anything but what it says on the data sheet
but I'd be interested to hear other opinions.

Troy Eichmann
eichmann_at_...

One day I'll get a Sig.