[Epic] Aquos

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 05:22:00 PST

Salutations,

I've recently met a friend of mine who works for the French staff of
White Dwarf, he is a translator and he revealed me some interesting
facts.
GW will release a new W40k race, the Aquos (beware, the name is not
definitive).

Roughly, the Aquos would be an aquatic race (surprise!) and this would
be represented by infantry units in special air suit.
The Aquos would be a powerful psychic race and their technology would be
based on psychic powers (please note that I wrote "would", all this is
of course not definitive).
For example, their vehicles would have psychic propulsion, their weapons
would be psychic ones, etc...
Of course, such a race would be very powerful but also very vulnerable
to psychic powers.
I don't know much about their history : their culture would come from a
sector near the Eye of Terror and the Aquos would have to keep the
secret of their existence in order to protect themselves against the
Chaos raids. But their religion announced that one day, the Aquos
civilization would dominate the universe and it seems that this day has
finaly come. The Aquos are angry and there will be a lot of blood! :o)

So after the Necrons, this is the Aquos... Tyranids are now little bugs
which are not very dreadful!

Did someone else heard about this new race? Do you think there will be
Epic 40k rules and figs for them?

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 03/32/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/