Re: [Epic] (question) Blast Markers

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 08:47:01 -0800 (PST)

> The Laughin God wrote:
>
> > Stupid Question- How do assemble the Blast Markers w/o F'in them up?
> > The die
> > cut isn't very good, and I really don't wanna sit doen w/ a
> > scissors...
>
> As it happens, I didn't. I made mine out of a penney, some cotton
> balls, black and red paint.

I didn't even asemble mine, I have them seperated, that way there are
twice as many of them

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...