RE: [Epic] The Force Sombre in SM/TL

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 10:47:57 -0600

> Extreme case, titan battlegroups are cheesy anyway.
> Scott Shupe

---------> Let the record show Mr.Chaos has finally found something
cheesy!

(I think it's just sour grapes because Chaos never officially got them -
that's OK because IM40KU I have no prob with chaos titan groups - mainly
because of that fluff thing - and once everyone has them, they aren't
nearly as cheesy)

BTW the TLA above is corrupted from IMTU - that's "in my Traveller
universe" from the traveller mail list, so IM40KU is "in my 40K
universe, which should probably be "my version of the 40K universe, but
IMVO40KU just looks so much worse...

Anyone come up with a good chaos smiley? I thought of ) :
in honor of the old mutation from the chaos books, but I'm sure there's
a better one

Chris Miller