[Epic] Off topic (again) StarCraft

From: Simon Larouche <larouche_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 00:46:52 -0500

Well im sorry, but this is another off topic from me (I wonder if you people
are reading them anyway ;)) so I apologize again...

But had just come home with a copy of STARCRAFT
(59.99 Can) and if your in Real-Time Strategy games DONT MISS THIS ONE (oups
im yelling)
after 5 mins of drooling in front of the box I open and install it and its
clear that someone at Blizzard is playing Warhammer 40K. The terran are not
very similar to the Human in 40K (well they have marines too but thats it)
but the Zerg and the Protoss looks like their cousin The Tyranids and the
Eldars
The Campaign is really well done and I cant wait to try Multi-Player... so
if anyone here wants to kick my ass at StarCraft (or DarkOmen)...

StarCraft fact:
You know you're addicted when you find yourself in the store looking for
StarCraft, and you are already and hour late for school!! =>

Simon Larouche
larouche_at_...