Re: [Epic] Blast Markers

From: mlooney - IOnet <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 23:09:05 -0600

Thane Morgan wrote:

> > Fine, play "Fog of War". In general that does not use moral at all.
> >
> > --
>
> OK, I've had a change of heart. I think we should all play the game
> the way Looney wants us to. He's way brighter and has studied military
> history. Did anyone out there know that you could even do that? Where
> would you find the books?

No need to get snarky. You have a problem with games ending do to blast
marker's effect on morale.

Of the 12 scenarios in the battle book the following don't use morale
but use some other victory conditions:

Gogard's last stand
Rescue
Sulphur River
Breakout
Fog of War

That's 5 out of 12 and due to the variable nature of fog of war, it
really should count as 144 scenarios, which would make it 148 of 155.

Short version of whole thing:
If you don't like the effects of BM on morale, then play a scenario that
doesn't use morale. Almost half of the ones given in the battle's book
fit that.