Re: [Epic] Web Ring!

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 23:53:57 PST

KrazyLlama a �crit :

>Francois: When did you try it? 3 days ago? Because J Michael Looney
>had the
>code on his page before he was actually in the ring, and that >probably
>affected it. As for a logo, we're working on finding one...

I must have tried it two days ago if I remember well.

As for the logo (is this English to say only "for the logo"?), why don't
you ask to Carl Woodrow (Gryphonne IV Gene-Seed webmaster) to make it,
he is very good!

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 03/26/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/