Re: [Epic] The Force Sombre in SM/TL

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 09:56:06 +0200 (MESZ)

> Really, I think that the different armies are quite balanced except
> Squat armies which can't use Titans with special damage templates (their
> war engines are too fragile). Of course I do consider that a mixed army
> of Space Marines and Imperial Guards is cheesy (in SM/TL).
IG and marines are allies and we never allow allies. The only exeptions we
make are:
tech guard may ally with IG
marines may ally with battle groups and up to one titan-defence company
per imperator. They may not any support cards available to IG.

DV

Post office does not deliver mail without postage. And sometimes, even
with.