Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 18:37:21 -0500 (EST)

At 03:43 PM 2/20/97 -0600, you wrote:
>At 03:46 PM 2/20/97 -0500, you wrote:
>> In the Titan Legions Rulebook there is a list of "Chaos Titan Weapons"
>>They can choose from that list. I have always assumed that all chaos titans
>>can take head's and tails for no extra cost, Only recently has my group
>>started plaing with Chaos titans being able to use the Imperial list because
>>people thought that the chaos weapons on a Warhound was too powerfull.
>>

>> Timothy J. Kilgore
>
>Are you saying Chaos titans could ONLY take weapons from the chaos list?

Actually Yes, I had seen no where that they were allowed to take Imperial
weapons, I only started playing Chaos post Titan Ligeions. I had been
playing Eldar for about 2 years before that. What I saw was each race had
thier titan weapon list I saw Chaos Titan weapons ans thought that's what
they could choose from.

I do not think that LOB weapons and Banelord weapons should be for LOB and
Banelord only, I want diversity in my chaos army not just the same weapons
that Imperials get. My fellow playes have had no problem with my chaos
titans. In fact we extended all of the Banelord bonuses to other khorne
titans. No first fire but all the othe bonuses.

                Timothy J. Kilgore

You know what, I'm an American. Do you know what that means? My Forefathers
got kicked out of every decent country in the world.