Re: [Epic] Rumours R Us

From: lojeck <lojeck_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 15:40:15 -0800 (PST)

> Just out of cussedness, what OTHER NON-GW games do you folk out there on
> the list play?

Legions of Steel,Planetstorm, Dirtside II, Full Thrust

> I've been asked what a CRT was and now I get some one that doesn't
> appear to know how one goes about making D(some power of 10).

cathode ray tube? most people just call it a TV set... and if you've never
played a dgame that needed a d10 roll, how would you learn?

Brian Lojeck
lojeck_at_...

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never ends..."