[Epic] Conversion suggestions for chaos artillery

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 09:20:24 -0500

Hey,

        Hello from the void. I'm not on the list, so please send replies
directly to my mailing address.
        I'm looking for suggestions for converting units to Tzeentchian
chaos artillery. I'd also like input on which conversions you think would
be easiest, and which would look best when completed. So far my ideas are:

mounting exocrine weaponry on a basalisk chassis
mounting dactylis arms to replace the cranes on the old bombards
mounting 40K scale flamer arms as weaponry on whatever chassis would fit
converting doom mortars from khornate decorations to tzeentchian
there should be some way to use a silver tower base as a kind of floating
chassis

Of course the organic/mechanical fusions would include enough putty to make
a smooth mutation-like transition.

I hope this sparks some good discussion on the list also.

Neal Hunt