[Epic] How does cover work again?

From: Steve Wik <bosco_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 09:34:17 -0700

I'm sort of confused. If a unit is in cover, then you don't have a line
of sight to it (as per the rulebook defining woods, buildings, ruins
etc. as cover) If you don't have a line of sight to it, then you can't
shoot at it (as per definition of "line of fire"). So.... what is the
"in cover" line on the shooting chart for??

I have a sinking feeling that I'm asking something REALLY dumb here, but
what the hell, it's not like I've never done THAT before... /:{-

Steve (the other)