Re: [Epic] The Force Sombre in SM/TL

From: Francois Bruntz <Francois.Bruntz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 23:15:26 +0100

Krass a �crit :

> From your background description it sounds to me as if your tactical
> troopers are more likely to be veterans (with 1+ morale, and +4 CAF).
> The cost for 6 veterans and 3 Rhinos would be 300 points, thus giving
> an overall cost of 700 or 650 for the lower break point and a special
> card.
>
> Hope this helps.

Hey, I did not think about that but you're right! Veterans are closer to
the Force Sombre members than tactical units.
In addition I think that the special card option could be a good idea.

Thank you very much, Krass... Oh, oh! I think I'll have to update my Iron
Wolves page once again... ;o)

> PS I like the background, wonderful character, I may have to add
> something similar to the background of my chapter - the Starburst
> Marines.

Thank you for the comment. A background/history is really important to give
something of special to your Chapter/Craftworld/Waagh/Stronghold/etc..., in
fact you don't have to write special rules, a well done history is enough.
I've began to play Chaos and my army comes from the Loups Sombres Chaos
band : I plan to write their history but I don't think that there will
special rules for them, only special names � la "Long Fang" for standard
units in order to give them a "personality".

Fran�ois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universit� Paris XII/IBM France)

                    L'ORDinateur's Home Page
                Epic 40k and Epic Space Marine

                    Last Update : 04-03-1998

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/