[Epic] SM Great Garagant Rules

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 10:35:14 -0500

        Ok, for us old-timers, in SM/TL, how many of you used the 3
battlecannons on the bellygun in the newer (googley-eyed) GG? The reason
I ask is because they were mentioned in the rules articles, but not
listed on the pre-made sheet (see Space Marine Battles if you don't
believe me or have the WD it was in). This led to some controversy at
one point as one new opponent had never seen that and thought he was
more safe than he turned out to be on the belly gun reload-turn.
   Just curious if anyone else ever noticed or cared about this or if it
made a difference.
  (For those unfamiliar with this, the belly gun requires one turn of no
firing to reload after it shoots, and that's all there was to it with
the original GG. The redone GG listed (and modelled) three additional
battlecannons attatched to the belly gun (5+ to hit, -2 save, 75 cm
range I believe) in the article (rules) but didn't list them on the
gargant data sheet that was printed with the article.)

Chris Miller