Re: [Epic] SM Great Garagant Rules

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 19:19:25 +1000

Miller, Chris wrote:

> (For those unfamiliar with this, the belly gun requires one turn of no
> firing to reload after it shoots, and that's all there was to it with
> the original GG. The redone GG listed (and modelled) three additional
> battlecannons attatched to the belly gun (5+ to hit, -2 save, 75 cm
> range I believe) in the article (rules) but didn't list them on the
> gargant data sheet that was printed with the article.)

...and this was associated with the arguments about what weapons could
go where on a Gargant. Those of us with the REALLY old Great Gargants
which came with major weapons for all 4 shoulder/arm mounts (but no 3
lascannon on the Gutbuster) vs those who had only smaller weapons on the
shoulders, but had an additional 3 lascannon.

I must go see what NetEpic has to say on the subject... E40K is on the
side of the "small weapons on shoulders only" group, as well as the "one
CC weapon only" bit which rather stuffs up some really nice artwork,
showing Great Gargants with 4 Ripper Fists amongst other things...

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo