Re: [Epic] Off topic ..

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 19:38:56 +1000

Chris Pinson wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> for those of you who watch SouthPark ....
>
> could someone tell me what the hell a Dreadle is ????
>
> Is it some kind of clay (like Play-Doh) ????

This from a Goy: Traditional Hebrew spinning top, probably related to
the device used to spin wool in nomadic societies. At least 10,000 yrs
old, may be 10 times that or more.

Red Sea Pedestrians of the more traditional kind may be able to give
more (accurate) details.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo