Re: [Epic] Half a disrupt

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 01:28:22 PDT

Ove a �crit :

>After looking through the rulebooks and browsing the Q&A (or Q&P
>judging
>from the latest answers from Jervis)

Q&P? Sorry, why P?

> I'm still at at loss at how to
>deal with half firepower for disrupt weapons since they don't have
>any firepower; they have disrupt.
>Do I roll half the number of dice or only count 5 and/or 6 as a blast
>marker (instead of 4,5,6), or something completely different?

I suppose that you speak about half firepower due to an assault order.
As a Heavy Weapon, you must first roll a die for each disrupt weapon
that will be fired. On a 4+, you can fire (ie you can roll a die to see
if you add a BM to the enemy detachment) otherwise the weapon can't fire
at all.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 04/03/98

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/