Re: [Epic] Q&A 6 *ANSWERED*

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 16:54:38 -0500

> > P: Yes (re-read the the Eldar Holofield rules int he army book where
> > it actually says this!)
> >
> > Q: How many "Supreme Commander" detachment may you take?
> > a) One, except for Trynids who are limited by the over-all size
> > of their army for their total number
> > b) As many as you want, except for 'Nids who are limited by the
> > over-all size of their army for their total number.
> > c) Some other number.
> >
> > P: a)
>

> Does this mean Eldar have to place the Farseer and the Avatar in one det?
>
> DV

That is what I take from this answer, yes. This doesn't impact us, as it
is always the way we did it anyway. (The Avatar because no one is willing
to tell him he's not in command, and the Farseer to ensure that the Avatar
doesn't do anything stupid.)

Note that the Eldar Command detachment doesn't say anything that indicates
you can take more than the normal number of this detachment, but,
within the detachment, says you may take two commanders.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html

Mirrored by J. Michael Looney at:
     http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/allen-mirror/default.html