Re: [Epic] leviathans

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 16:47:26 -0700 (PDT)

> At 15.11 14/04/98 -0700, you wrote:
> >Hmm, Are leviathans better than Reavers? I can't decide, there isn't much
> >in it, and I think the transport capability of the leviathan is what makes
> >it better. It is amazing how much the IG infantry need transportation, and
> >the war engines help a good deal...
>
> Troops in leviathans? Argh, too many eggs in the same basket.

Could be, but then again, look at the troops that will be in there, You
almost have to feel sorry for it and NOT shoot it :o)

> Warlord is a wreck, I think the best titan is the warhound.

If your opponent is playing a DR or AT heavy army then any titan is bad,
but against orks and tyranids the big titans are really effective.
Warhounds are good, but they die fast, the people I play with recognize
them as large threats and target them quickly.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...