Re: [Epic] leviathans

From: frenk <hotaru_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 00:42:03 +0200

At 16.47 14/04/98 -0700, you wrote:
>> Warlord is a wreck, I think the best titan is the warhound.
>
>If your opponent is playing a DR or AT heavy army then any titan is bad,
>but against orks and tyranids the big titans are really effective.

Big titans are always a mistake, 'cause represent a large amount of score.
If they collapse you lose a big fire support in an half of battlefield.
Then who will help the advance of the infantry?

>Warhounds are good, but they die fast, the people I play with recognize
>them as large threats and target them quickly.

I don't think so. WH are little enough to be hidden and are fast to move
from a zone to another. The weak point is -as u say- that they die fast,
but if you take care of it u don't give the occasion to your foe to be
targeted.

frenk