Re: [Epic] Pro-GW Speech (Fishing for free stuff from GW)

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 21:21:04 -0400

> >One more thing, GW expensive? Maybe. I did amass a 2000pt army for $150
> >Canadian.
>
> -------> Is that including the boxed set and the various Dwarfs, if any?

That's a SM army. I bought the boxed set for 100 cnd, then was bitching to a
store owner about how I wanted to split a box with a friend 50-50, but my friend
wasn't interested (He is now, and has to build up an Eldar army from scratch, he
he) So he says "I'll give you the same deal except 40-50 because I get to keep
the rule set." Hey, all I wanted was Marines. Nice guy, and Ottawa area people
want to know the store, private E-mail me.

Tyler