Re: [Epic] Pro-GW Speech (Fishing for free stuff from GW)

From: CeejEngine <CeejEngine_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 05:31:35 EDT

> They listen to the numbers of sales, not the gamers, a consequence of
> being big. They just cannot keep up with everyones demands. But still, you
> would think that they would hear the cries of their stuff costing too
> much...
But that's how they make money, dont'cha see;) They're struggling with a
rather marginalized product that there is a certain limit to the amount
anybody, let alone that average man, will buy (I don't know about you, but I
just don't have time to paint all the minis I would like to buy). They are
trying to set the price so high that they don't lose any sales and make still
more profit; I think that they overshot the mark, though.
CeejEngine