Re: [Epic] Pro-GW Speech (Fishing for free stuff from GW)

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 22:55:12 +1000

Tyler Provick wrote:

> You know, I wouldn't mind getting a hold of some the old Epic buildings. I tried
> making some bunkers out of card, but it was too small to handle.

Bunkers? They're absolutely easy and simple to make! Use Skulpy. It's a
piece of cake to make a bunker surrounded by earthworks. A bit of paint,
a bit of flock, and you have a really realistic-looking pillbox or
whatever.
Pictures available on request (jpegs)
--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo