Re: [Epic] Chaos minis?

From: Chris Miller <ironstar_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:36:46 -0500

> Hey! I�m talking official here, the owner of the GW store here
>collects E40k Chaos, he asked the same question regarding all armies
>because the store was running out of E40k minis, he received a fax
>saying that they will release Chaos minis and that next years� end they
>will also release a new E40k box set with (maybe) some Changes on the
>rules...
> I don�t think they would lie to a GW store...

---------> Unless it comes from Andy Chambers, Jervis, or a few others,
there is no "official". try calling their "official" customer service for
rules answers: Call 3 times with the same question, you'll get at least 2
different answers, maybe more. You want us to go by what a store owner
"heard"? And as for what they're going to be doing in a year, well, I
wouldn't take anyone's word on that.

Chris Miller