[Epic] Chaos minis?

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 14:06:53 -0500

Jonathan Westmoreland wrote:
> Also, being new to the list, and Epic 40k (although I did start playing
> SM/TL about 3 months before it was discontinued), I have a question, and
> this is probably one that has been asked numerous times on this list.
> When will the Epic Chaos miniatures be released, and does anyone know
> what they will look like? Customer Service is telling me that they will
> be released in the mid to late summer. Thanks!

How did they get this so wrong, that by the time they were to come out,
they were pushed back several months? With no announcement? I'm not
interested in Chaos myself, but I'd like to see something happening
here. What about things that were supposed to come out after Chaos,
like Titans?

And Space Marines are still not on the online store yet.

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner_at_...