Re: [Epic] Q&A 6 *ANSWERED*

From: Colen <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:12:07 +0100

Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...> scribbles:

>the CC weapon is not worth
>as much as lots o' FP on a fragile WE with a poor AF. Phooey.
>Maybe the GW playtesters just use their WEs differently than
>everyone else I've seen ("Hmmm, should I take my Warlord titan
>armed with loads of long-ranged guns and charge it straight
>into range of your CC scout titans? Why not!").

Maybe they were intending the Subjugs to be used in concert with
Daemons, attacking enemy war engines where the daemons couldn't cause
much damage, despite their AV, and would get trodden on etc.?

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/4368/    OOOX===========>