Re: [Epic] Q&A 6 *ANSWERED*

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 18:28:28 -0400

Colen Not Colin McAlister wrote:

> Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...> scribbles:
>
> >the CC weapon is not worth
> >as much as lots o' FP on a fragile WE with a poor AF. Phooey.
>
> Maybe they were intending the Subjugs to be used in concert with
> Daemons, attacking enemy war engines where the daemons couldn't cause
> much damage, despite their AV, and would get trodden on etc.?

        The problem is actually getting the Subs into base
contact with the enemy WEs. They do have good armor (6+)
and movement but - no shields, and only 4 damage points. I
don't recall what their crit table looks like, but it is
possibly one of the 7-12 = boom! ones. Their CC weapons
*are* a threat, but that just makes them bigger targets.
AT and DR shots will destroy them easily.

        I'm not saying they're useless, but the Questor's
10 FP certainly seems a hell of a lot better.

Scribblin' Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"The only thing to fear is fearlessness" - REM