[Epic] Q & A website?

From: Richard Desnoyers <rdesnoye_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 00:28:30 -0600

I don't want to be an alarmist, but!
Does anyone out there know what happened to the original "Allen's Home
Page" with the Q & A pages by Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers for Epic and
Epic 40K?
(http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC40K.html)
I wasn't able to get through to the server for about a week, now I can, but
I'm told that "The URL you asked for does not exist on this website."
I do know about the mirror at Spellbook Software [great site BTW]
(http://www.spellbooksoftware.com), but this vanishing act of the original
website does not give me a very good feeling.
I hope that it's not another in a series of epic disappointments so far.
Chaos?

Richard