Re: [Epic] Eldar Auction from RGMW

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 19:40:49 +1000

Alexis Nahib Delgado Saab wrote:

> What are the bids on these lots??

So far, we haven't discussed prices, bidding etc. Honesty compells me
tos state that I already have 10 boxes of Bonebreakas (120 of 'em). So
am willing to sell these for whatever I can get for them. You, as the
first person to express an interest, will have priority in case of ties.
Pricing is also a bit complex because I don't know what the US prices
are! In Australia, the List Price of the 12 Battlewagons was Aus$17.95,
but you could get them for Aus$17 in some places. At the moment, the
list price for 6 Battlewagons is Aus$14.95.

The Battlewagons in question are almost certainly the old wheeled ones,
which came 18 to a packet, along with 120 Orks.

> And would you sell the MG (lot 29) One by one??

That was my intention, yes. I already have 3, no need for more.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo