Re: [Epic] Chris's E-mail adventures ....

From: Duran Goodyear <dug96_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 21:20:05 -0400

Ok, I'm sending it again, with the .au afterwards.

Regarding your Email address, here in Massachusetts USA. I see it as.
                        Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
If you need to have a .au after the .com... then I don't know what to say...
I'm CC'ing this to you as well. But I see no reason why you would need the
.au after your .com....
that is unless Australia has some weird DNS standards that I don't know about.

At 09:00 AM 4/22/98 +0930, you wrote:
>Hiya All,
>
>First off all, thanks for all the suggestions regarding my scenario.
>
>Secondly, my e-mail .... for some reason the list always drops the .au
from the end of my e-mail when posting to the list .... it is correct when
it sends me the mail but when people try and reply the address is invalid.
To help rectify this, I am going to put my work and home e-mail addresses
in my signature file. Not the best option but there isn't much else I can
do. The other option for getting in contact with me is to post to the list.
I read it every week day.

>Cheers all.
>

>I've used such a system for Epic SM once :
>For a whole assault unit detachment : when an enemy detachment is at
>less than 20cm from the guarding troops, they charge it. If there are
>more than one detachment, they charge the closer.
>For whole shooting unit detachment : when an enemy can be fired, they
>target it and shoot down it.
>
>P.S. : Chris, I can't get in contact with you, what's wrong with your
>e-mail?

Duran Goodyear
dug96_at_...
IM: Dyson RS