Re: [Epic] Chris's E-mail adventures ....

From: Cornelius Perkins <cperkins_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 21:22:24 -0500

> At 09:00 AM 4/22/98 +0930, you wrote:
> Hiya All,
> >Secondly, my e-mail .... for some reason the list always drops the .au
> from the end of my e-mail when posting to the list ....

Chris, I'd guess that the problem is in your client. What do you use to
do news with? All of the "major" newsreaders have preference
settings which allow you to give both a "From" and a "Reply-To"
value. You might check to see what your settings are. Oh, I'm
cc'ing to both forms of your address just to check Duran's belief
that they're equivalent, which I doubt, but I'm too curious not to test.

Cornelius

--
// Cornelius Perkins cperkins_at_...
//    http://www.nothinbut.net/~cperkins