Re: [Epic] Chris's E-mail adventures ....

From: Darren <solarus_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 00:14:56 -0400

Actually,

The .au is the prefix that's been assigned to Australia just like .uk is
assigned to the
United Kingdom and .us belongs to the United States. For example, if you
sent
the e-mail without the .au, it would send it to an e-mail server in Kansas
City, Missouri
(belonging to Empower Inc.) whereas sending it to empower.com.au will shoot
it across
the globe and to Mr. Pinson.
  However, the US, being the first on the internet, grabbed the .com, .org,
.edu, and .net
top level domain names for ourselves. That's not to say that other people
from other
countries can't register them (take internic.com for example), its just
rare.

Errrr....as for Space Marine, does anyone know what issue of White Dwarf
contained
the SM/TL rules for Chaos Marines? Thanks

Darren
solarus_at_...