[Epic] Tyranid Titans

From: Django Wexler <rtcodj_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:03:36 -0400

    I had a question....

    I play Tyranids, but I have a problem with my titans. The problem
is vortex missiles. Either in deathstrikes or on imperial titans (I
play against imperials a lot) they can often kill a hierodule in a
single shot, and two of them a can take down a hierophant. As my titans
have no shields, every one that hits inflicts d6 death rays complete
with auto-criticals. In SM/TL Tyranid titans were probobly the best in
the game, cheap and able to kill any equivalent titan. Now that Im in
e40K, they're more balanced, but keep getting killed by vortex missile
on turn 1! I realise my titans are cheap, but they cost more than a
deathstrike. How can I stop them?

Django Wexler