[Epic] Mekboy Gargants and Speedstas in E40K

From: Eric Harding <omegas_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:46:16 -0700

        Anyone know of a way to properly use these in E40K? Last game I played I
won because, according to the E40K rules, 14 of my 18 Speedstas are now
armed with Death Rays, and they shot up my opponents Warlord pretty good
after the shields had been stripped from it, and then they went to cause a
ton of havoc on his other detachments.

Also, what are the stats for the Mekboy Gargant? Any way to use the force
field on it in E40K? Or should we try giving NetEpic a try instead?

Thanks for your time,

Eric