RE: [Epic] Warning to all

From: Jonathan Westmoreland <JonW_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:48:20 -0600

> In my search to find cheaper prices for epic minituree I took a chance
> and
> hit the web to find some web store. Using the web stores listed on the
> GW
> gateway I narrowed my choices down to two sttores, discpooubt games,
> and
> RPGspot (Shawns trading post). Discount games had great prices and the
> shipping fee is only 5 dollars for everything. This helps in the end.
> ordered some stuff and recieved it 2 weeks after I placed my order.
> Shawn's trading post had better prices but charged alot for shipping.
> ordered $100 worth of epic stuff and geuss what. It has been 5 weeks
> since
> I recieved anything and my emaoils have not been returned, I am about
> call the head office. This is just a warning to all of you seeking a
> good
> bargain, stay away from Shawn's trading Post.

Ditto that. I've had bad experiences with Shawn's Trading Post, as
well.
BTW, somewhere, I don't remember where, I heard about alternate rules
for Vortex Missles. I think it was in a White Dwarf, but I'm not sure.
Has
anyone else heard of these, and if so, where?

Jonathan Westmoreland
All you know is now in question, for your eyes are now open to the Truth
that is Chaos.