[Epic] Warning to all

From: Fabio VanderMerwe <FVander_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:00:19 -0400

In my search to find cheaper prices for epic minituree I took a chance and
hit the web to find some web store. Using the web stores listed on the GW
gateway I narrowed my choices down to two sttores, discpooubt games, and
RPGspot (Shawns trading post). Discount games had great prices and the
shipping fee is only 5 dollars for everything. This helps in the end. I
ordered some stuff and recieved it 2 weeks after I placed my order.
Shawn's trading post had better prices but charged alot for shipping. I
ordered $100 worth of epic stuff and geuss what. It has been 5 weeks since
I recieved anything and my emaoils have not been returned, I am about to
call the head office. This is just a warning to all of you seeking a good
bargain, stay away from Shawn's trading Post.

Fabio