Re: [Epic] Pro-GW Speech (Fishing for free stuff from GW)

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 18:32:38 -0600

I think that GW has too many things on their plate now besides games, taking away
vital gaming personal. they should have several people dedicated to EPIC, but I
think it only gets whatever time is leftover at the end of the day from whoever
cares. They're too busy put out computer games and comic books.

They've probably dedicated more advertising to gorkamorka than EPIC at this point.

Thane