Re: [Epic] Pro-GW Speech (Fishing for free stuff from GW)

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:06:44 +0000

On 23 Apr 98 at 18:32, Thane Morgan wrote:

> I think that GW has too many things on their plate now besides games, taking
> away vital gaming personal. they should have several people dedicated to EPIC,
> but I think it only gets whatever time is leftover at the end of the day from
> whoever cares. They're too busy put out computer games and comic books.
>
> They've probably dedicated more advertising to gorkamorka than EPIC at this
> point.

Yes, it is true... speaking about translations too !! ITalian version of Gorka
Morka came out with the english version, but not Epic !!! But there were
more Epic players not so young, so they aimed to the teenage youngster with a
lot of money !!!
Thanks to our club there are only 2 Gorma Morka players (aged 15) and a lot of
Epic players (ranging from 16 to 33 years old !).
Something is changing however, GW is collecting information to create an
italian club network too, maybe in the future they will listen their players
before... !
I hope they are reading this ml and the related newsgroups... it is their
interest !

Ciao,
Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !