Re: [Epic] Pro-GW Speech (Fishing for free stuff from GW)

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 19:32:55 -0400

Hey, we should send them the Epic Survey results. Here, these are the players on the net who play,
these people will probably play a long while (until Gorkamorka, which if it is anything like
Necromunda will die fairly quick)

Might help. Unless for sure Epic is not selling well, perhaps they're not putting much in WD because
they don't need to. Advertise the things that aren't going so well

Tyler
Can't be selling that bad, I know I bought two boxes myself