Re: [Epic] Slooooooooooooooooooow!

From: Phil Taylor <ptaylor_at_...>
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 10:59:44 -0700

Hi,

In Epic40K if you charge then you can't move farther away from a unit and in
the assault phase you must move 5cm towards the enemy (but not past a unit).
Facing doesn't matter.

The easiest way to simulate a retreat would be a reverse charge. Must move
away, must move 5cm away in the assault phase, 1/2 FP, ......

I just might make this sugestion to my gaming group!!!