RE: [Epic] Dets Question

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 15:10:33 -0400

So for the IG arty unit we have 2 votes for there must be a "unit" in the
command section (11 main part of det) and 2 votes that the unit does not
need a "unit" listed in the command section. As I recall there is in one
of the White dwarf refights an example of an IG army (fighting eldar I
think) that may help, OTOH wasn't this the one with the illegal RR det?

Anyway - in our game another situation arose. I had a det of 4 stormhammers
- these are classed as War Engines for everything - ie no orders, shoot in
WE phase, move again in assault phase ?? And they are shot at on the WE
columns???
They actually did quite well, my opponent moved his Gargant up and I used
the 8 FP to knock down shields first - then rolled the 4 volcano canons...
on the almost shieldless Gargant.

kevin.kelley_at_...
My opinions are my own, my employer knows nothing about it.