Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Summit Travel <summittr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 11:29:21 -1000

> Agree with the points system in principle, and the
> list as stated looks pretty fair for a first attempt. I'd say adopt it
> forthwith until playtesting reveals any SERIOUS anomaly.
>
> What about 'Castellan' heads, ie Psi heads? Shall we leave this to
> later, when we discuss psi powers in general?
> --
I will also add my voice to the afore mentioned point system for Titans.
The system looks fair and will add a sence of individuality to everyones
Titans. Anything that gets rid of the bitching about "Cheese" get the
thumbs up with me. I would like to see all of the old weapon mounts and
heads given a price also. For instance there once was a Bell that was used
against demons that was the cats meow. I would like to see that priced
out.

Anyway

Later

Teras